Thursday, December 20, 2007

Bishopric Christmas Card Out Takes

In December MK decided he wanted to do photos for the Bishopric's Christmas card and asked me to snap a few. The majority of them were all the same and the guys all looked nice. They got progressively worse as the photo shoot went on. These are some of my favorites.
















4 comments:

Ann said...

i love the one of bishop pointing excitedly and james giving the camera his soultry look! wish we'd gotten that one in the mail-we'd have kept it up all year!

Unknown said...

LOL. I'm so sad they didn't let us vote--I would've picked the scarf look.

Unknown said...

Quoting Josh:
"I don't know, I think these are maybe a little irreverent. Don't you think?"

Melissa said...

I don't know if they're irreverent or not- all I can say to Josh is that I only took the pics, I can't help the behavior of those IN the picture.