Friday, February 29, 2008

Tagged

Sorry Emma, this took me a while.

1. What was the best thing you cooked last week?
Hate to admit it, but fried chicken

2. If money, time and babysitting were no object, where would you go and with who?
To Hong Kong with my James, Louis and my family.

3. When was the last time you cried?
In October, when I would cry often from those dang post birth hormones

4. Five things you were doing 10 years ago?
- Riding a bike while wearing a skirt every day
- Eating lots of seafood
- Sleeping on a floor mat
- Sweating a lot
- Being a missionary in Taiwan

5. Five things you were doing 5 years ago?
- Getting engaged
- Working with farmers at a coop
- Applying to grad schools
- Getting ready to move to Boston
- Getting annoyed with a particular roommate

6. Five things you were doing 1 year ago?
- Finding out we were having a baby
- Traveling to Hawaii
- Getting to manage my first project
- Teaching seminary
- Repainting the kitchen

7. Seven of your favorite hobbies:
- photography
- reading
- gardening
- biking (used to be at least)
- cooking
- piano
- knitting

8. Five favorite foods:
- Chocolate chip cookies
- My grannie’s home made chicken noodles
- Curry
- Veal Marsala
- Strawberries

9. Five places you've been:(five of my favorites)
- West coast of Australia
- Hong Kong
- Taiwan
- New Zealand
- Prince Edward Island

10. Five favorite memories (in no particular order):
- Saving one of our puppies from a stream and everyone calling me brave (I probably liked the props afterwards more than the experience)
- Our trip to Prince Edward Island and Nova Scotia- so relaxing
- Having Louis- it really was an awesome experience, even though it is so cliché to include it
- Skipping school to sled down Hatcher’s Pass on a mattress covered in plastic
- James and I’s week in Kauai

3 comments:

Kent said...

Mel and I went to PEI in July 2006 and it was great. When did you go? How was Nova Scotia?

Unknown said...

Sorry I annoyingly tagged you. I'm sad you didn't call me for the fried chicken. With a side of spam... Hmmmm...

Melissa said...

We went in July of 2006 as well! We like Nova Scotia too- its actually very similar summer weather and vegetation as Alaska, so I felt right at home.