We hope you all had as wonderful an Easter as we did. The Easter bunny visited for the first time, leaving candy for Louis that we will just have to eat for him. He looks happy anyway. We had a great dinner at our bowling buddies house. They cooked up a mighty feast and even gave us an Easter basket full of goodies. We contributed some pretty sadly decorated sugar cookies. I had such high hopes for them, but halfway through the process I realized how much work they were and just started slopping on the frosting. Oh well, the rest of the feast was saved thanks to the bb's awesome cooking and delicious ham.
And this is how we feel now. When is it going to get warm????
5 comments:
Great pics. So where are the pictures of the cookies?
He is so freaken cute! I want to get my hands on him! I love reading your blog it always makes me laugh. Miss you.
-Bre
Louis is so cute! We haven't met him yet, and we are only 5 miles away! We should get together soon. Love the blog.
Oh my, he is one of my favorite babies ever! Really cool pictures too.
So darling! Great pictures. Love the tie and the wide open mouth is even cuter:)
Post a Comment