I took these pictures of my friend's baby Walter for fun several weeks ago and have been meaning to post them ever since. I think they turned out pretty cute. It doesn't hurt that the subject was so adorable.

My friends had a great apartment to shoot in. I love their fireplace.


7 comments:
Great pics. Now I just have to, HAVE TO, send you a shout on on my blog so everyone knows we are friends :).
Melissa,
Those turned out really cute! Looks like Claire has the PERFECT place for do picts, the lighting is awesome!
Hey Melissa, I was thinking about that Alaska trip (8 years ago?)the other day and decided to look you up - congratulations on the family. I was just in Boston last week with my whole family and never knew you were there. We have a blog too - robyngreen.blogspot.com check us out!
Amazing job Melissa! I'm impressed.
Nice pictures. When are you two going to make it back up here to Alaska anyway? Why do we all have to grow up and move so far away from one another? LOL Oh well, I guess it always gives us a good excuse to travel.
Hey Melissa-
Cute pic's! I miss you guys a ton. Bryan and I are planning on going to Hawaii in 2010 for our 10th Anniversary! Maybe when can go when you guys are going to be there so we can see you.
Take care-
Trish
I LOVE those pictures! What a sweet baby.
Hope you're having a good summer, excited to see you when we get back.
Post a Comment