James turned 30 last week (yes, we have a lot of birthdays this month in our house). To celebrate we had a big old luau, complete with a roast pig. Here's a few of my favorite pictures from the event.
Kris carved the pig in under five minutes.... he's obviously done this before.
I'm so sorry Mikey, I just couldn't resist.
Happy Birthday James!
10 comments:
Oh. My. Goodness. I SO wish we could have been there, as parties with whole roast pigs are our favorites. Happy birthday, James!
A HUGE MAHALO to all those that helped make my birthday an awesome and memorable one!
I was an awesome surprise! Thank you, thank you, thank you.
Man, I wish so bad we could have been there!!! Happy Birthday James and welcome to your 30's!! We miss you guys!!
Love,
Bryan and Trish
James! Happy Birthday - I'm thinking I need to come out and celebrate my 30th again. *Just for the pig of course! We're glad your family is doing great. There's good times all around...college football, you know. GO UTES!
Dan, Jess, Will and Katie
James! Happy Birthday - I'm thinking I need to come out and celebrate my 30th again. *Just for the pig of course! We're glad your family is doing great. There's good times all around...college football, you know. GO UTES!
Dan, Jess, Will and Katie
Fun! That pig looks soooo good! I use to eat Hawaian food with Ray all the time. I miss it. Yummy!
Hi James & Family!
Happy Birthday man! Just started blogging and maha'oe all over and found you folks along the way!
Aloha!
Hine & Ohana
PS: I going steal your idea and tell my husband throw me a luau for my b-day. haha!
PPS: Does Sonya have a blog?
Lewis is getting very big. So is James! Oh look at you guys!
I have a blog now, not to be left out. But sadly, there are no pictures of babies or parties. Its just random info and pop culture. calvinsmooth.blogspot.com
Melissa He is the cutest boy I have ever seen!!!!!
Post a Comment