Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Catch up Pics

Our Christmas break was much more eventful than our blog would show. We had a great time here at home with our little family opening Christmas presents and visiting an esentially empty Children's Museum on Christmas Eve. Here were some of the highlights...
Louis practicing transplanting rice. I'm sure that skill will come in handy some day.
Discovering some of the laws of physics.
Getting ready to play some chess.
Praciting some Chinese drums.
And then it was Christmas day. Here's Louis showing his serious enthusiasm for his presents.
His favorite present by far was his little dog. This kid is seriously obsessed with dogs lately. We recorded a show from animal planet that just talks about dog breeds and he asks to watch it constantly. He actually has an obsession with animals in general, and loves to see pictures of dogs, lions, cows, sheep and any other animal he can recognize.

And then after our awesome trip to California with my family, we came home to tons and tons of snow. It seems like its been dumping on us week after week with no break. I love snow, but this cold and snow has been a little much for me this winter. Its melting now with a warm spell and Louis and I have loved being able to take walks on the sidewalks for the first time in several weeks.

5 comments:

Taffy and Tony said...

Louis is so cute! I love all the pictures. That children's museum looks great! Also, thank you so much for the cute bracelets for Mariah.

Texas Jacksons said...

He looks like a funny guy! Thanks for the super cute bracelets Melissa! That was so sweet of you. I had to hide them from the girls because they couldn't handle that they weren't for them. So thanks again!

Live Well, Laugh Often, Love Much said...

Louis you are so handsome! Can't wait to meet your new sibling.

Trish said...

Louis you are growing up way too fast!Great pic's I love the bootie shot while he's peeking through his legs!I can't wait for the next Faustino to get here,maybe the next one will have a thing for pink?? Just a thought.We miss you guys a ton!!
Trish

Cher said...

Melissa--these are such cute pictures of Louis! And I LOVE the picture of him in the pot as a lobster (I think?). You take great photos!