Saturday, June 6, 2009

At long last......

Elsie June Tehani Faustino
June 5, 2009, 6:22am
8lbs, 12 oz 21 inches long
Details and better pics hopefully to follow soon, but most importantly she shares a birthday with my wonderful cousin Heather, Kenny G and Marky Mark - sweet action Elsie.

12 comments:

Ann said...

yay! i've been dying being so far away! i'm so glad SHE'S finally here! (i thought it was a girl) she looks beautiful, as does melissa! hope the delivery went well. can't wait to hear and see tons more! congrats!!!

Trish said...

She is so cute and I love all her hair! Congrats! I'm so happy she's finally here and healthy! Miss you guys!

DJWK said...

In good New England company huh- "Say Hello to your mother!" Way to go Faustino Family, she's beautiful!

Susie said...

Yay! Such a sweet picture. Congratulations on having a girl - now watch out!

Katie said...

Congrats! Hope we get to meet her someday! She is beautiful!

Jennifer Lee said...

Many, many congratulations. We are so thrilled for you!

Unknown said...

Congratulations...I really love her name and can't wait to see more pics!!

Kelley said...

Yea, so happy for you guys!! Love the name (especially the June in the middle) hope you four are loving life!!!

Eric, Kelley & Cole

Adam DeGraff said...

Nice! Lisa and I have been wondering if/when it happened. Great name, and a cute little girl! Hope everything went well. We'll talk soon!

Adam DeGraff said...

Nice! Lisa and I have been wondering if/when it happened. Great name, and a cute little girl! Hope everything went well. We'll talk soon!

Texas Jacksons said...

Yeah, a girl!! I love it! She is a beautiful newborn, and I love her name! congrats, she's a doll! One more exclamation point for the road!

Riesel said...

AWWW congratulations!!! How cute! I am so happy for you guys and excited that our families are growing!!!