I've been terrible at posting pictures for the grandparents and family of Elsie, so here are a few of her from just this afternoon. Her curly hair is just growing and growing!
You Faustinos and you're beautiful babies...I don't know if our son will be able to be friends with them, it might effect his self-esteem. But thanks for coming on Saturday Melissa and bringing Elsie with you. I was glad I got to finally meet her, but we'll have to do something else soon so we can spend some quality time...
5 comments:
Hey, she may have gotton those locks from great grandma Faustino!
She's soooo cute!
Holy. Cow. She is just adorable!
She is such a cutie! She has beautiful eyes. It was fun to have James out and spend time! I'm glad I was able to help out with the surprise!
You Faustinos and you're beautiful babies...I don't know if our son will be able to be friends with them, it might effect his self-esteem. But thanks for coming on Saturday Melissa and bringing Elsie with you. I was glad I got to finally meet her, but we'll have to do something else soon so we can spend some quality time...
Post a Comment