Saturday, April 3, 2010

Hawaii..... we miss you

We went to Hawaii in early January, and as usual it was a great trip. Of course, it only takes me three months to get any pictures posted, but here they are.


Louis got some time in to work on his golf swing.
We went to the beach everyday except Sunday- the weather was great.
I think this trip is where Elsie started her serious Daddy worship. She cries now every time she sees James and he doesn't pick her immediately.
This is where Elsie spent most of her time, being adored by her cousins. She loved it.
We ended many days looking like this....you can't waste anytime when your in Hawaii!
That's Elsie sleeping under some towels. We were lucky she would take her naps just about anywhere, so it didn't infringe on our precious beach time.
I'm so lucky to have a husband from Hawaii! Seriously- can you get any better than this in January? Plus, we have awesome family there we get to visit too. Now we just have to count down the days until Alaska in June.

6 comments:

Live Well, Laugh Often, Love Much said...

Awwwwww. . . We MISS you guys too!

How silly of me to even ask if you were planning on getting wet!

oh and why is louis playing golf naked? LOL! Miss that little boy!

Ann said...

i love each one of the pictures! i studied them, drooled over them, and now i'm completely jealous. so glad you guys got to go! melissa-you must have been the only one who needed sunscreen! the kids are getting so big and are so freaking adorable! miss you all!

Rita Christiansen said...

About time!! Dang!
I love the pictures of Elsie with James. I literally want to squish her up. I think you guys need to make sure she is eating a little more.

Adam DeGraff said...

100% jealous right now...

Trish said...

Love, love, love, love this post!! It makes me that much more excited for our trip in June to Hawaii!! I love how Louis is golfing naked! That kid cracks me up!! Miss you guys a ton!!

anne said...

Ow! Louis is lookin good as a golfer! You took some great pictures Melissa. I love the family photo of you guys. It looked like you had a lot of fun.