We've moved into our new house within the past two weeks and we still have a lot more to do, but I know my family as been harassing me for more pictures of Pearl since they change so fast, so here is just a quick photo update of just her.
Smiling in the new place after we finished unpacking.

After Church a few weeks ago


With Grandpa Alaska on his visit here a month ago. She loved him, even fell asleep on his shoulder!

With her Daddy under the mango tree

Unfortunately for the little gal, most of her pics involve some sort of abuse, because every time I take out the camera to try to capture her smiles or cuteness, one sibling or the other is trying to get in the picture or manhandle her in some way- so here's some of Pearl with her loving tormentors.
Hanging out in the hammock in the back yard

Getting stuck in a camp chair by cousins

Early morning snuggling with Louis, Elsie and a kite

Being made to play 'ni-night' by older sister (though she strangely seemed to enjoy this one)

Being held by her older brother. He's actually getting pretty good at entertaining her and making her laugh.

There's the Pearl update folks- more pics of the other kids, our new place and Hawaii coming soon (maybe.... I hope).
3 comments:
Okay, you win...you have the most gorgeous kids!! They are absolutely adorable!? Love all the pics! Keep them coming!
What? You have a hammock AND a mango tree? Now I'm 99% jealous :(. We miss those beautiful kids... And you and James too.
Oh! She's getting so big!! I'm glad we found your blog... and very glad you are all doing well in Hawaii. We miss you!
Post a Comment