Your children are SO adorable! I dread entering into the potty training phase (luckily I should have a few years before I get there) and will probably come to you for advice. All Sungti suggests is the Chinese method of holding the child over the toilet and hissing. Did that happen to work for you?
Your kids are BEAUTIFUL! And congrats on the potty training--such a WONDERFUL milestone. More for the mom than even the child, I think. Hope you have a great Christmas.
5 comments:
bout time. Elsie looks adorable, and has changed SOOO much! And Little Lou lou is cute as always!
Your children are SO adorable! I dread entering into the potty training phase (luckily I should have a few years before I get there) and will probably come to you for advice. All Sungti suggests is the Chinese method of holding the child over the toilet and hissing. Did that happen to work for you?
Yay Louis. Aunty is so proud of you.
Elsie is growing so fast. I can't wait to meet her. I really can't wait!!!! I want to kiss her chubby cheeks!
Your kids are BEAUTIFUL! And congrats on the potty training--such a WONDERFUL milestone. More for the mom than even the child, I think. Hope you have a great Christmas.
Soo cute and they've grown so fast. See you all soon.
--Mom
Post a Comment