Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Threat of bodily injury

I was sent a threatening text today regarding my lack of Elsie pictures on this blog. I have been sifting through hundreds of Christmas and Hawaii photos, always with good intentions of posting, but as you can see none of my good intentions have actually materialized on this blog. So without further ado, here are a few pictures of Elsie from the trip two weeks ago.

She's a great baby- eats well, sleeps anywhere- but she is already sporting some attitude like her brother. She has ear splitting screeches when she's not getting what she thinks she justly deserves.
Yeah, she's pretty cute.

She started waving and clapping this weekend and can feed herself Cheerios and her little biter biscuits. She's been sitting up for about two months now, but has no desire to move anywhere- thank goodness! To think Louis was crawling around house like a pro earlier than this- I am not ready for her to be mobile at all. She can sit and smile at me for as long as she likes.......

6 comments:

Jennifer Lee said...

She is GORGEOUS! I must see her in person. I must.

Trish said...

She is so adorable, Melissa! Miss you guys!! Oh, and I need to call you about mine and Bryan's trip to Hawaii, well Kauai!

Ann said...

i would like to personally thank whomever sent you that text. she's so dang cute! and she looks like her daddy!! so glad you posted new pictures-she's a doll!

Lori said...

she is so cute! I love her pigtails. I can't wait to see her again and love her and squish her.

Live Well, Laugh Often, Love Much said...

Nothing taste better than sand! Miss her tons and Louis!

danne said...

Those are great pictures! I love her little pigtails!