Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Awesome Parenting

I'm guessing that this might be the activity that taught Louis the phrase "I punch your face".
Nice work Dad.......

And this might be why Elsie screams almost every time she sees Louis coming.
Yeah, no one really likes an ice cream carton on their head.

8 comments:

Live Well, Laugh Often, Love Much said...

Gottah love that little Louis boy! We miss that guy so much and the kids always watch those clips of them playing together. We miss Elsie too and her adorable smile. Elsie is gonna be one strong girl when she grows up. . . she's training early with the help of Louis!

Alicia said...

HAHAHA that is awesome! I love how dressed up Louis is, and of course the ice cream carton is the funniest thing I've ever seen!

Ann said...

awesome! i'd like that ice cream carton on my head. . .if it was full. i love it all!

Melanie said...

Oh Louis, how you entertain everyone...I'm glad he is teaching Elsie early on how annoying brothers can be. That way she has a chance to adapt.

Unknown said...

So funny!! I love it!!

Jared said...

When are you guys coming back up to Alaska to visit?

Cher said...

hahah! Louis has GOT to be THE best older brother ever! :)

danne said...

Poor Elsie! She will have her revenge soon enough.