James reminded me that today Louis is four months old. I know its cliche, but its amazing how fast he has changed and grown.
He now smiles and laughs at us, sleeps longer at night, takes better naps, rolls over one way, drools everywhere, likes to stand with help and thankfully cries a lot less.
5 comments:
Oh Melissa, he is precious. Have you had a secret blog or did you just go way back to catch up? Anyway, I'm off to add you to my friends list!
Wow, you are on a posting FRENZY! I love it. I thought I was going to see the sleeping James post forever.
That Louis is the cutest thing ever!! He is SO adorable!
Hey, I found your blog! I know I say that every time I see him but Louis is so dang cute. Also like the Simpsonized Faustinos.
So, so cute!!!
Post a Comment